Hamburger’s Disclaimer Page
- Hamburger’s House is created and written solely by Hamburger (with the assistance of John and Sherry Petersik) who feels all warm and fuzzy about sharing his day to day adventures (and misadventures).
- Hamburger intends to create a positive, enthusiastic, happy-go-lucky, tail-wagging atmosphere- and opinions found on this site are never intended to offend or attack any group, individual, or pooch for that matter.
- The various dog-care, pooch projects and general canine-related suggestions and tutorials on Hamburger’s House are not error proof, they’re merely what worked for us along the way. Extra precautions and additional research are always advised and Hamburger’s House cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the health and wellness of your pet. Therefore if you or your pet is injured attempting something you have seen or read about on our site, Hamburger’s House is not liable.
- However, if you see pictures of me and your heart breaks a little at my cuteness, I’ll take full responsibility for that.
- Hamburger’s House reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without prior announcement.
- I like to share the love, so feel free to use any of my fantastic dog photographs as long as they’re credited and accompanied by a link back to Hamburger’s House.
- The design and layout of Hamburger’s House is the sole property of same. Copying or mimicking the appearance (ie: duplicating the tab titles, imitating the header) is strictly prohibited.
- All photos that are not taken by Hamburger’s House are credited and linked to their outside sources while any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by Hamburger’s House and are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation.
- Any text duplicated and not credited to Hamburger’s House is not cool (aka: plagiarism) and will be treated as such.
- Hamburger’s House does not accept payment for in-post product features and Burger only gushes about something because he likes it, not because he was bribed. All sponsored products, sites and services are clearly marked on the sidebar with labels such as “ads by Google.”
- Hamburger’s House is not paid for featuring giveaways (aka: Pooch Prizes) and only works with companies and products that Burger truly believes will appeal to his fellow four-leggers. There’s nothing in it for him except for the satisfaction of rewarding the lovely pups who stop in and enjoy his blog.
- Giveaway posts are made possible by the generous and fabulous prize donors, so any comments that do not support their wares or their business will be removed as they’ve kindly offered up goodies for my fabulous readers and I like to reward them in return.
- Your comments are like sunshine on a cloudy day, however they may be held in moderation and could take some time to appear. Please do not be alarmed or resubmit your comment if you don’t see it right away.
- Hamburger’s House does not give, sell or provide any contact information to outside companies, unless we have directly asked your permission – like if you’ve won a giveaway and need your prize shipped to you by our sponsor.
- As a drama free zone, Hamburger’s House reserves the right to remove or edit any comment that we deem snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let’s keep it light and have a doggone good time.
I hope you enjoy probing every other nook and cranny of Hamburger’s House (in a non-creepy vet-like way, they’re way too touchy feely). And don’t forget to tell your friend the great dane/basset hound/pug/cocker spaniel about Hamburger’s House!