***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
What’s wrong with this picture?
Why are all of those yummy-delicious-oh-my-goodness-I-must-have-one-now treats in that container and not in my belly? Maybe I’ll get one once I finish being a good boy and telling you about this dog treat isolation chamber that you can win from Whitewash Sundries (the generously treated me with one- but it’s holding my goodies hostage!).
Just like the stuff my parents are giving away on their blog from Whitewash Sundries, this hand-etched stuff on glass is pretty cool (except for the fact that all my treats are highly visible so they taunt me as I stare at them longingly). Anyway, for this dog-themed giveaway, they put the first initial and silhouette of the dog you intend to tease with this look-but-don’t-touch canister. Cool right? And yes, also a bit cruel. Just be sure to remove a tasty morsel or two and give it to your four-legged friend on the regular.
So, if you (or your parents) want to win one of these amazing treat jars personalized with an initial and a customized dog silhouette, just follow these instructions that my dad helped me write:
- THE TREAT: A monogrammed dog treat jar from Whitewash Sundries.
- TO ENTER: Leave me a comment on this post saying “GIMME GIMME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: What’s your favorite treat (or your favorite treat to give your pet)? And what sort of things can be done to earn them?
- GIVEAWAY ENDS: Wednesday, January 27th, 2009 at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- ELIGIBILITY: The prize can be shipped all over the world!
- DETAILS SCHMETAILS: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Comments« Previous 1 ... 16 17 18
« Previous 1 ... 16 17 18